Shillpi Sharma signed for Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’


Model turned actress Shillpi Sharma from Dholpur near Agra made her debut in Bollywood with director N. Chandra’s ‘Style’. Then she was cast in ‘Jo Bole So Nihaal’ and also went for a small role in ‘Right Yaa Wrong’, but she still has to make her presence felt in this tinsel town and she hopes to make it big this time as she has been signed for Madhur Bhandarkar’s ambitious project, ‘Heroine’.

The actress has shot a couple of scenes for the film. “Madhur, a family friend, approached me for the role. He was looking out for someone glamorous and was of the opinion that I was perfect. I cannot reveal much as I’m bound by a contract but I have a pivotal role in the film,” she said.

Shillpi had to hit the gym to get fit for the character and said, “Madhur wanted me to lose weight and look fit. So I have been training accordingly.”

Shillpi has also done many TV commercials for brands like HSBC, McDonalds, Park Avenue, Pears, etc. She also did a music video with Harry Anand, directed by Rahul Sud.

Bollywood actress,bollywood news,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...