Kalki Koechlin clears airs about rift between herself and Katrina Kaif

Kalki Koechlin was last seen in ‘Shaitan’ and she received mixed reviews for her performance in the film. Now, she has her eyes set on much awaited ‘Zindagi Mile Na Dobara’. Recently, gossip columns have been abuzz with the news of Kalki having complex with her co-star Katrina Kaif and that she doesn’t get along well with her.
However, Kalki has strongly denied such rumors and says, “There have been a lot of people picking on us that me and Kat are fighting. I think it is really sad because not one person has come and asked me what I think, they have just kind of assumed. There are no issues.”
Kalki has been actively participating in the promotional campaign of the film and was seen at the PVR Cinemas in Ambience mall, Gurgaon, along with Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif, director Zoya Akhtar and Farhan’s production partner Ritesh Sidhwani.
Kalki’s next project is once again with her Dev D co-star Abhay Deol and she claims that the movie is a different one. “I don’t want to be labelled or trapped, my job is to change and adapt to everything that comes. And it’s exciting that I am doing something different,” she said.
kalki koechlin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...